Powered by Blogger.
security yang jaga dari shelter,..
RSS

Bullet for My Valentine - Road to Nowhere Chord

Bullet for my valentine – ROAD TO NOWHERE




Intro: Bm--G--Asus--D-A/C#
Bm--G--Asus--A(hold)


Verse 1:
Bm G Asus4
Tired and lonely still we stand
D A/C#
On a road to nowhere
Bm G Asus4
Trapped in a world of endless days
D A/C#
My engine's stalling (Road to nowhere)
Bm G Asus4
Body and mind are breaking down
D A/C#
On a road to nowhere
Bm G Asus4
Destiny silent hear no sound
D A/C#
As I wait forever


Chorus:
G A7
Farewell I'll miss you
D Bm
I'm sick of these goodbyes
G
Cause it tore us apart
right from the start
A7
I miss you


Interlude: Bm--G--Asus--A(hold)


Verse 2:
Bm G
Feelings have failed me
Asus4
Left me cold
On this road to nowhere
D A/C#
(Road to Nowhere)
Bm G
Dreams are my saviors
Asus4
Save me now
Cause I know I'm
D A/C#
falling (Oh yes)


(Repeat Chorus)


Interlude:

Distrotion: Bm-- x2 Bm-A-G--G-A-


Bridge:
Bm
Candles burn slowly
Flames shine so brightly
Light in the darkness
Bm A G G A
Save me from madness a-gain
Bm
Only the lonely
could possibly know me
Heat keeps on rising
Bm A G A
Fire engulfs me a-gain
D A/C#
KEEPS ON RISING


Interlude: Bm--G--A--D-A/C# x2


(Repeat Chorus twice)


Outro: D(hold)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Websites

Feedage Grade C rated My Zimbio
Preview on Feedage: jayaboard-gresik Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You d
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display BannerGoogle ping